Friday 24 August 2012

The best review of anything, ever?

   
I know not, nor care who Chris Brown is, but I can hear his awful rubbish in my head just by reading this. Although the name Chris Havercroft appears on the top of the review, it was actually penned by Chloe Papas. Here's the link to her original review at X-Press Magazine, based in Perth, Western Australia:

http://www.xpressmag.com.au/index.php/reviews/cd-reviews/4729-chris-brown

This wild piece of punk-shredding makes me wish for an album of "catastrophic clusterfuck" to land on my doormat just to see if I can reach Chloe's higher level of righteous venom. Go, Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019, the insanity grows...

Odd title for an annual music review, but them's the times. With these words I aim to provide you with an escape from the creeping madne...